Ways to submit questions or concerns



We appreciate your request and thank you for being our “eyes and ears” in the City of Booneville, Arkansas.


For a police or public safety emergency, dial 9-1-1.

Contact the Police Department to ask questions or report non-emergency code violations, such as abandoned vehicles, unmaintained property, or other neighborhood problems. All concerns will be investigated. The City will give property owners time to resolve most violations; therefore you may not always see immediate results.
For Booneville Police Department, dial 479-675-3456.

For a water or sewer emergency in the City of Booneville,
dial 479-675-2015 (After Hours: 479-675-6495).
For South Logan County Water Department,
dial 479-675-4367 (After Hours: 479-518-3451) .

For City Hall, dial 479-675-3811 Monday through Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., and Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. City Hall is closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily.

Social Media

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boonevillear/
Our social media account is monitored during regular business hours.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window